We handle any network installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common areas of computer networking:
Ethernet LAN cables
Do you need your whole business or home wired for LAN? Check our professional LAN installation services:
- New Ethernet cable as requested
- Replace old Cat3 or Cat5 with Cat 5e, Cat 6 or Cat6a, as required
- Repair in-place cable-runs with new Ethernet cable heads or jacks
- Install face plates for LAN jacks
- Relocate Ethernet Switches, Routers and Modems to take advantage of new cabling
TIP: If you want a Gigabit network all through your home or office, then you MUST replace any cable or device that is not up to Gigabit speeds. This includes legacy 100Megabit switches, hubs, routers, bridges, etc. If even one cable that is not Gigabit is in the middle of your route, you will be reduced to the speed of that legacy cable or device. It’s like you bought a fast sport car but are stuck on a bumpy 25 mph road where you cannot achieve the speed and power of that awesome car!
Expand your network segment with affordable Ethernet switch solutions:
We provide services on many routers including any of the popular store-bought brands such as Belkin, Linksys, Netgear, TP Link and more.
Ask us about small business routers that IP block spammy countries. IP blocking allows you to block specified countries so only desired traffic reaches your network, web servers, email servers, etc.
- Install and configure your next router
- Tighten overall security
- Examine accounts & password strategy
- Secure unnecessary ports and UPnP service as required
- Secure WIFI: Configure or Disable Guest WIFI as required
Most requested router services:
- Port forwarding
- GeoIP blocking
- Configure static or dynamic DNS
- Configure AT&T RG for Router-Behind-Router operations
- Recommendations for Router-Behind-Spectrum modems
NOTE – The AT&T Residential Gateway is actually a multi-function device that does the following:
- Ethernet Switch
- WIFI Hotspot
- Network Address Translator (NAT)
- Firewall Appliance
If you are an AT&T customer, you also have a piece of equipment called Optical Network Terminal (ONT) somewhere onsite where service enters your premise. We do not service those, but can troubleshoot and act as your liaison to AT&T assisting you with the geek-speak to get your internet service back up. We have years of experience working with AT&T Network Operations Center (NOC) on large federal government wide area networking (WAN) projects!